From a Sundance Books and Music news release
Books for readers from preschool through ages 18 and up will be available for sale and signing. Get started on your holiday shopping, bring the authors your questions and comments, and learn about the local programs available through the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators.
Participants and their featured books will be
- Suzanne Morgan Williams, Bull Rider (Margaret K. McElderry Books)
- Heather Petty, Lock and Mori (Simon & Schuster)
- Tracy Clark, Scintillate series (Entangled)
- Terri Farley, Wild at Heart (Houghton Mifflin)
- Cindy Kremsner, My Puppy Gave to Me (Pelican)
- David Michael Slater, The Boy and the Book (Random House)
- Naomi Canale, His Dark Ways (CreateSpace)
- Kim Harnes, Still Photo (CreateSpace)
- Linda Kay Hardie, Louie Larkey and the Bad Dream Patrol (Moon Mountain Publishing)
Northern Nevada is known for developing children’s-book writers and illustrators. Every year, people from across the United States (and around the globe) gather in our area to be mentored by successful writers and illustrators. Sponsored by the Nevada region of SCBWI, this mentorship program has enriched our local literary community by resulting in many Nevada-based writers and illustrators becoming published.
Learn more about the event at http://www.sundancebookstore.com/SCBWI.